Know thy media !
It was a time once when we used to enjoy the debates on the news channels with current & blushing issues of my country. But within last 2-3 years what we have seen is the polarization of the ideology of Indian Media. Here we have studied few of the people related with leading media channels, newspapers & magazines.
1. Hindustan Times – Shobhna Bhartia, owner and editor-in-chief of Hindustan Times is a Congress MP from Rajya Sabha.
2. Vinod Sharma, HT Political Affairs editor, is essentially a Congress spokesman on all TV panel discussions, because once his boss’ term gets over, he will be looking out for her RS seat next year!
3. Barkha Dutt and Vir
famous Congress stooges (and intermediaries for UPA allies) who were
exposed in the Radiagate scandal, and are Congress spokespersons in
their capacities as electronic media personalities, are the ones who
write opinion and columns most frequently (once every week) on the
editorial pages of HT. In return, Barkha and Sanghvi are rewarded
with Padma Shrees and other compensation by the Nehru dynasty or
4. NDTV’s promoters are Prannoy Roy and Radhika Roy. Radhika’s
sister Brinda Karat
is a famous CPM leader (well known for anti-Baba Ramdevviews)
and Brinda’s husband Prakash Karat is the CPM, General Secretary (well
known for preferring Congress over BJP). And Prannoy Roy’s first cousin
is the famous far-leftist pro-Maoist-Naxalite pro- Kashmiri-terrorists "intellectual” Arundhati Suzanna Roy.
5. NDTV’s Sonia Singh is the wife of Uttar Pradesh Congress MP, Union minister and ex-princely state ruler, Mr. R. P. N. Singh, who is one of the fastest rising stars in the Congress party. If you remember, Sonia Singh is a very high-profile anchor on NDTV whose anti-BJP views are followed by the great Sir Digvijay Singh!
6. NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan (
anchor of Left Right Centre) is the current girlfriend of J&K CM
Omar Abdullah (after Omar recently divorced Payal, his wife of several
years and mother of his two children.)
Nidhi Razdan is also famous for her Congress bias.
7. CNN-IBN : Rajdeep Sardesai’s wife and co-promoter of CNN-IBN,Sagarika Ghose, who anchors Face the Nation and is famous journalist of CNN-IBN (well, her hubby is the owner-editor-in-chief after all) are famous Congress stooges. Sagarika’s father Bhaskar Ghose was a famous sarkari babu and was made the chief of Prasar Bharati (
during Indira and Rajiv regimes. Bhaskar Ghose was well-known for
personal loyalty to the Nehru dynasty, and now his daughter and
son-in-law are rewarded with their own channel to do Congress
8. Or even what about little known News24 Hindi media channel? Owned by ex-journalist and editor Rajiv Shukla, famous Congress MP in Rajya Sabha, Union minister, industrialist, BCCI vice president and IPL chairman.
9. Or even what about little known Lokmat (and IBN Lokmat) that is Marathi newspaper (and channel) in Maharashtra? Owner and editors-in-chief are the brothers Vijay Darda (Congress MP) and Rajendra Darda (Congress MLA in Maharashtra, and minister in state govt).
10. Vinod Mehta - Outlook editor has been well known to take anti BJP stand. The Congress (in fact just the one single family — the Nehru dynasty) has been in power for 56 of the last 65 years of independence. This matters a LOT.
Personal relationships have been built, blackmail-worthy secrets have been recorded, monumental wealth has been accumulated all by the one single Nehru dynasty (and its family-business-cum-political-
party Congress) that helps it
maintain its tight iron grip over not just the entire Indian mainstream
media, but also deep into our bureaucracy, our governmental
institutions, and even our journalism and mass media, colleges and
I have not even scratched the surface of the network of family and personal relationships through which the Nehru dynasty has completely dominated and controlled the entire intellectual, historian and journalist landscape of India.
And we haven’t even talked about the monumental wealth or the blackmailing secrets. All because the one single dynasty got to rule over India for 60 years uninterrupted. It matters a LOT. The typical JNU Nehruvian communist left-libbers ideologues have really perpetrated some kind of stranglehold on India’s journalism, media and intellectual space.
Almost all BJP or even neutral journalists have been slowly thrown out of their jobs due to pressure from the Congress and the Nehru family.
Even the great venerable Ramnath Goenka, frustrated and broken by repeated I-T raids and ED investigations ultimately had to fire Arun Shourie twice from the Indian Express, which was once the best Indian newspaper in the 1970s and 80s. That was the team — Goenka the owner, Shourie the editor, and S.Gurumurthy the fearless journalist, that brought political heavyweights like Indira Gandhi down on her knees and even took on corporate bulls like Dhirubhai Ambani.(Ramnath
Goenka inspired the Mithun Chakraborty character and S. Gurumurthy inspired the R. Madhavan character
in the Ambanibiopic “Guru”.)
But very few journalists with neutral ideology are left in India’s media space today, that too in minor publications like The Pioneer. The Congress party essentially owns and controls every single mainstream media house in India, including Hindustan Times, The Times of India, NDTV, CNN-IBN, The Hindu, Tehelka, Outlook, Aajtak, News24, Amar Ujala etc,
Note: I received this mail in my mail box that I am sharing with you all to know why section of the Indian Media called paid and sponsored and shows loyalty to Congress and keeps targeting Narendra Modi and BJP. The reason is their partnership with the politicians.
You must have observed, many of the above faces seen on the popular TV channels talking for Congress and in their TV studios often debating select few issues to tarnish the image of BJPIn most debates you will have seen the above anchors keep doing Modi bashing and give a political spin to news stories to mislead their viewers.
Because they are sold and sold their conscience.Their professional integrity is a major suspect with their political connections.
How do you expect them to be honest with their profession? That is why Indian media in most cases is fabricating news, twisting facts and reporting stories which are far from truth.
Because, they are published through colored glasses from the Editor`s Desk.